Compliance and Business Ethics
AT Eaglestar, we conduct our business with high ethical standards and in compliance with all relevant laws. Together with our stakeholder MISC, we subscribe to the Group’s Code of Conduct and Business Ethics (CoBE).
Our CoBE provides the framework for enhancement and monitoring of good business ethics and ensuring our business operations are carried out with the upmost integrity.
As our business continues to grow, Eaglestar also expects our business partners performing work or services for or on behalf of Eaglestar to comply with the relevant parts of the CoBE when performing such work or services. In particular, the CoBE expressly prohibits improper solicitation, bribery, corrupt activity and non-compliance not only by employees and directors but also by third parties performing work or services for or on our behalf.
- Code of Conduct and Business Ethics
- Code of Conduct and Business Ethics (Guide)
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Manual
- Policy Statement on Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Human Rights Commitment and Modern Slavery Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Whistleblowing Channels
- Code of Conduct and Business Ethics for Third Parties